In the event that our School needs to close as a result of the Covid-19 virus, or if you have young people that aren’t in school, our staff have been working hard to think of ways to keep them occupied and engaged during the closure. The links and resources in the homeschooling section will hopefully help those idle hands! We’ll keep adding things as and when we find them
Stay safe online, please!
Please take E-Safety seriously in this time of enforced Lockdown.
Do you know what your child is doing online?
Do you monitor what they are accessing?
KS4 Home Activities
KS3 Home Activities
Semi-Formal Home Activities
Semi-Formal home learning timetableSemi-Formal Timetable - Lockdown home learning (1)
Daily signing and activity resource <Click Here>
- Daily Dose of something interesting: https://calendar.myadvent.net/?id=c79819d3c0cdea1108e6e870b07c691a
- https://equals.co.uk/whiteboard-room/ – Variety of interactive simple games and stories.
- http://www.nicurriculum.org.uk/curriculum_microsite/SEN_PMLD_thematic_units/ – Ideas and support for sensory learning
- ICT 1 touch cause and effect games – https://www.shinylearning.co.uk/
- Sensory Learning – https://inclusiveteach.com/2020/03/20/150-sensory-learning-ideas/
- http://www.thesensoryprojects.co.uk/covid19-resources – Lots of sensory ideas and stimulation
- https://chatterpack.net/ – Lots of free info and support materials
- https://www.games-kids.com/game/4589/washing-dishes.html- washing up game
- http://www.bbc.co.uk/northernireland/schools/4_11/topteeth/ – cleaning teeth game https://www.bbc.co.uk/cbeebies/games/my-world-kitchen-game?collection=games-you-may-have-missed – cooking games
- https://www.bbc.co.uk/cbeebies/games/something-special-the-looking-game The looking game provides communication, number skills.