The Governing Body of Highfield School
The team of Governors play a vital role in Highfield School with their main functions being to:
- Help set the aims and objectives for the school
- Help to ensure the schools' policies and procedures are relevant and achieve their objectives
- Set targets to monitor the progress of the school to ensure it is meeting its aims and objectives
- Provide a source of challenge and support to the school.
- Performance management of the Headteacher.
Details of Governors who have served on the Governing Body during the past 12 months and Governors Declaration of Interests
There is a generic email address for the governors:
Sue Sharp - Overview SEN
Amanda Moat - Finance and Resources
Anette Netherwood - Quality of education and SEN
Michelle Chadwick - Quality of Education for Post 16
Sharon Stobbs - firstname.lastname@example.org
Sam Nicholls - email@example.com