Point of contact in the school is always the Class Teacher in the first instance, for any problems you may have, this can be done by:
1. Calling the school and asking the Class Teacher to call you back.
2. Emailing the school and asking the Class Teacher to contact you. The admin email is at the top of the website or in the contact us section of the website.
3. Use the contact us section of the website asking the Class Teacher to make contact with you.
4. Use the Dojo system to contact the Class Teacher directly.
5. Use the home/school diary.
If you need further help please get in contact with your child’s Lead Practitioner. A Lead Practitioner provides pastoral support, monitors progress and outcomes, along with supporting the EHC Plan process which includes organising review days. Please press the link above for further information on classes for 2016/17.