Aims and Values:
• Where everyone feels safe and happy at school.
• Where good behaviour is encouraged and celebrated
• Where everyone works happily together
• Where all members of the school community can develop their full potential
• Where everyone treats each other politely and with respect.
The Highfield School Rules:
We believe there are some simple rules that provide guidance for everyone
in achieving these aims. These are:
1. Ready to learn
2. Respect for everyone
3. A safe school for our community
These rules will be on display in each classroom and reminders will be given to pupils in an